Delivery and Returns Policy
- Free UK shipping on orders over £150
- A £4.95 shipping charge will apply to all UK orders of £150 and under.
- Free shipping on European on orders over £300.
- A £14.50 shipping charge (for European orders) will apply to all orders of £300 and under.
- Free shipping on Rest of the World orders (non UK and non European orders) over £300.
- A £17.50 shipping charge for Rest of the World orders will apply to all orders of £300 and under.
- The full shipping total will be confirmed at the checkout before payment is taken. Non UK orders may also be subject to a customs charge (to be paid by the customer) at the country of entry.
- We aim to ship all UK orders (excluding pre-orders which will have an estimated delivery date on the product description) to arrive within a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 5 business days of the order being placed. Please note that our estimates are based on the estimated shipping times provided by our courier Royal Mail and may be subject to delays outside of our control.
- For non UK orders (excluding pre-orders which will have an estimated delivery date on the product description) we aim to ship your items within a minimum of 2 business and a maximum of 5 business days of the order being place. The arrival date of your order will vary depending on the country of entry, but should - on average - arrive within 7-10 days of the order being shipped. Please note that our estimates are based on the estimated shipping times provided by our courier Royal Mail and may be subject to delays outside of our control.
- Please note that once your piece has been handed to Royal Mail and tracking obtained we are unable to call back or cancel your order. If you change your mind about your order after it has shipped, you will have to wait until your order has been delivered, and request a refund and return your piece, before we are able to issue any refund.
- We offer a refund or exchange on an unworn, undamaged item within 28 days of receipt of delivery.
- Refunds will be made to the credit or debit card used to purchase the item(s) in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- If you return an item to us because it is faulty and unworn, we will include with your refund the postage that you were charged when purchasing the item, and the postage you paid when returning the item to us (this does not affect your statutory rights).
- If you are returning an item because it is unsuitable, we shall only refund the cost of the returned item, and you will be fully liable for the postage paid when returning the item to us and when purchasing the item.
- Refunds will be processed by us within 7 to 14 business days from the date of receipt of the undamaged and unworn item being returned to us.
- O+A is dedicated to offering the highest levels of quality and service. Before returning any product, you MUST obtain a Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) number. You can obtain an RMA number by emailing your request to email@example.com. Please title the email ‘Returns’. Please indicate in your email the reason why the goods are being returned.
- All items being returned must be safely and securely packaged to avoid damage in transit. We shall not accept an item for refund if it has been damaged in transit or otherwise.
- We strongly recommend when returning items to us you use recorded or special delivery as we are unable to refund items which are lost in the post. All goods shall remain your responsibility until we receive them.